Dec 29, 2010

Christmas Decor @ Liven Things Up !

Hi friends...Hope you all had a joyous and wonderful Christmas !!!... Just sharing a few pictures of the Christmas decor at my home...

Simple table arrangement with red tea light holders and
an arrangement of white artificial poinsettias...

The tea light holders are from Home Centre and the 
poinsettias are from Evergreen Christmas centre

Snow man ..?!?!? My aunt commented
that he looks more like pinocchio...;-) 

An artificial wreath decorated with pine cones and 
frosted pears and cherries hung on the wall ....

 Another arrangement of candles and the poinsettias made by me.


My favorite statue of Infant Jesus - got this from 
the liturgical centre at Santhome Church, Chennai.

I tied the garland to the curtain rod and decorated 
it with red and silver baubles.. 

 Jingle bells hanging from the curtain rod which is
covered completely with silver streamers... 

I am linking this post to December Carnival @ The Key Bunch and Thrilling Thursday Linky Party @ Paisley Passions.


3 comments:

  1. new follower - love the decorations!

    come visit me at http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emreen,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and nice words. Yeah we can tune up our old skirts to tree skirt. You have a very neat and organized blog. Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Nice Christmas decor!!!

    Esther
    http://www.creativitymypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


















    Christmas Gifts to Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to share your suggestions and thoughts with me..!! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..;-) ;-)