Oct 22, 2010

I received my first blog award .....!!!!


I have been awarded this  award from my lovely friend Kary at Effortless Cooking, Easy Baking...!! Oh my , am soo excited.... ;-) ;-) .... Thank You very much Kary, for everything, including this...; this really encourages me to do more... !!

And I am gonna pass this to... . (Hey, the list is in no particular order... ) ..;-) ;-)

Patty of ColorsDekor ( A person behind a blog which is as lovely, cheerful and encouraging as her ....!!!)
Purnima of A Creative Project ( I simply love her table decor..... and the amazing photos in her blog....)
Gagan of  Peacocks and paisleys ( I love her choice of blog topics and her selection of pictures, its amazing)
Kamini of Saffron and Silk  ( Her regular posts are simply refreshing... )
Rajee @ RajeeSood ( One of the Sources of Inspiration behind my blog... I love her elegant decor style.!!!)

Kindly accept these awards and pass it on to your friends ... !!! ;-) ;-)
Have a great weekend ... everyone ...!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Emreen for the award!very sweet of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Twas a real pleasure awarding you the award :-D...expecting more great stuff from you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much--honored to be awarded! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks Emreen! Yours is a beautiful blog too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emreen ,
    Thankyou soooo much for such a lovely award ... I am really surprised and Oh! absolutely love the fact that I may have inspired you in some way for this beautiful blog ... :)
    Thank you for all the compliments ... they are always inspiring and encouraging ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to share your suggestions and thoughts with me..!! Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..;-) ;-)